Requirement for the Internship and Exchange Program
Applicants must meet below requirements for program admission:
- Pursuing full-time sub degree / associate degree/ undergraduates/postgraduates
- 18 years of age or older on the program start date
- Without academic probation and disciplinary action pending
- Clean criminal and immigration records
- Good health (mental and physical)
- Sufficient finances
- Good level of English proficiency
- Positive attitude and eager to learn
Apply and Interview
Submit your application online. Shortlisted candidates will be invited for a group interview/ online interview.
Reserve place for the Program
Selected candidates will be offered a place for the London Program. Candidates will need to hand in a refundable deposit of HKD5000 to reserve their place.
Attend Online Interview with Employer
Candidates will receive firm choices and they will attend interviews with their selected employer(s). Candidates will have chance to reject the company choice and request for another employer.
Obtain Offer from Employer and Ready to Go!
Candidates will settle the remaining of program fee, apply for a Work Visa, start packing luggage to be ready to go!
Copyright (c) E&C Consulting Limited. (trading as HKCareers).
All right reserved.
Email: email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: Flat B, 4/F, Yue On Commercial Building, 385-387 Lockhart Road,HK
Phone: +852 3689 6370 | WhatsApp: +852 6702 9911